UIC’s Great Cities Institute is a research hub for scholars, policymakers, and stakeholders who share an interest in finding answers to the question, “What can cities and regions do to make themselves into great places?”
The Great Cities Institute (GCI) represents UIC’s commitment to “engaged research” while contributing to its stature as a Research One University thereby highlighting the value of quality research for addressing today’s urban challenges.
Our Goal: Improve the quality of life of residents living and working in Chicago, its metropolitan region, and cities throughout the world.
Through your donation, you support the Great Cities Institute to:
- Advance conversations on key issues
- Promote community economic development strategies
- Produce, with neighborhoods, commercial revitalization and quality of life plans
- Provide data and technical assistance
- Facilitate collaboration and public engagement
- Assist with mentorship, training and capacity building
- Conduct policy and impact analyses
- Convene local, national and international scholars
You can donate online by clicking the button below. You will be redirected to the University of Illinois Foundation’s secure Online Giving site for your personal and credit card information.
You can also mail your check payable to UIF/UIC Great Cities Institute #12331812 to:
UIC Great Cities Institute
c/o U of I Foundation
1305 West Green St.
Urbana, IL 61801
We appreciate your donation to the work of the Great Cities Institute.